- Bar Stock Needle Valve Design with back seated Blow out Proof.
- Stem- Ground and thread rolled
- Hard seat with non rotating stem tip with rotating stem tip regulating & Soft seat.
- Dust cap on bonnet pusher protects stem threads from external contamination. Packing and sealing are leak
- Tight for easy operation
- Low torque operating bar handle
- Extremely adjustable gland
- Bonnet lock pin fitted as standard for 6000PSIG and for high pressure lock plate as per the design required.
- Size – 1/8” to 1”
- End connection : NPT,BSPT, Socket Weld , Butt Weld, Tube Fitting With Straight and angle pattern
- Working Pressure : 3000, 6000 & 10000PSIG
- Temperature rating : PTFE 450?F, (232?C) / Grafoil 700?F (371?F)
- Material : S.S.316,S.S.304, C.S, F11
- Packing : PTFE, Grafoil, Panel Mounting on request
- All valves are 100% factory Tested at 10000 PSIG
- Lubrication : Day molly Sulphide
Bar Stock Needle Valves are designed for operation with up to 10000 PSIG (701 Barg) Rating with Complete Standard PTFE stem Packing & Self centering non-rotating stem, Back seated Needle Design, if gives complete sealing security, stem threads above packing protects stem from media.
|Part No.||Part Name||Material|
|01||Body||S.S.304 / S.S.316 / Carbon Steel|
|02||Bonnet||S.S.304 / S.S.316 / Carbon Steel|
|03||Gland||S.S.304 / S.S.316|
|04||Handle||S.S.304 / S.S.316 / Carbon Steel|
|05||Handle Bolt||S.S.304 / S.S.316|
|06||Spindle||S.S.304 / S.S.316|
|08||Bonnet Locking Pin||S.S.304 / S.S.316|
- Pressure Temperature Chart : Maximum pressure 6000 psi (413 bar) at 212° F (100° C)
- PTFE Packing : Maximum pressure 4000 psi (275 bar) at 392° F (200° C)
- (PTFE packing rated to maximum temperature of 392° F (200° C) : Maximum pressure 6000 psi (413 bar) at 212° F (100° C)
- Grafoil ® Packing : Maximum pressure 3300 psi (230 bar) at 842° F (450° C)